8 of Ayn Rand’s most inspirational quotes
Ayn Rand – Russian/American novelist, the philosopher who developed a philosophical system so-called objectivism. She became well-known due to her two best-selling novels, The Fountainhead and Atlas Shrugged.
Her works are still popular and relevant. Here are the 8 most inspiring and empowering quotes from Ayn Rand:
- A creative man is motivated by the desire to achieve, not by the desire to beat others.
- The question isn’t who is going to let me; it’s who is going to stop me.
- Learn to value yourself, which means: fight for your happiness.
- If the man who does not value himself, can not value anything or anyone.
- The truth is not for all men, but only for those who seek it.
- People create their own questions because they are afraid to look straight. All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don’t sit looking at it – walk.
- The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities.
- The hardest thing to explain is the glaringly evident which everybody had decided not to see.